Monday, April 21, 2014

Blogoversary Celebration Day Three: Descendants Series Playing Cards

Day three's prize will be a deck of Descendants Series playing cards. These are extremely limited edition (read: I only have one set in my possession), so the winner will get to choose either Bound by Prophecy or Shifting Fate. Enter below.

This makes me wonder - who's your favorite couple, Aern and Emily or Logan and Brianna?





This contest is only open to US residents (because-shipping) but watch for more international giveaways later this week. Earn bonus entries for sharing and following. Thanks for playing :)




Links:


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! These are SO fun! What a great idea! :) Happy Blogoversary, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tressa! They look great in person ... so hard not to keep. lol

      Delete
  2. OMG I love the cards!!!! I've yet to read Shifting Fate, so Aern and Emily are my favorite. :D

    Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete